Monday, December 29, 2008

Francis Family

Picture from Barbara Heald Feb of 1992
left to right, Beatrice, Uncle Marshall,Hazel & Jackie .
enclosed in letter (In red is my comments)
Betty,
Please forgive me for taking so long getting this together. I told my sister Betty all about you & the family reunion in July. She is so excited so I know we will see you in July.
This is a picture of Marshall and his three children that lived.
I don't know what year it was took. But I believe it was took right after Moma (Hazel) left my dad in Colo & came to Calif. She was pregnant with me. So probably late 1945.
Betty if you want any more information write and I'll do my best. Looking forward to hearing from you. (The Pace/Phillips/Adcock reunion was - & still may be held in Heber Springs, Cleburne Co, AR every July. I haven't been able to attend for years.)
Love
Barbara
P.S. Betty I can't find the picture of Hazel and all the kids, but I will send it as fast as I can.
Ans soon
These are the children of Hazel & Joe Moore
1.Wilma Jean Moore -deceased - She died when she was 3 yrs old. I don't know what year she was born. My sister can tell you
2. Charles Allen Moore "Chuck" married Nita? Stephens. Ch:
1.Joey Darren Moore,
2.Troy Moore b 1968 d 4 Jan 1990. Palmdale, Calif
3. Tawnee Moore ,
4. Tammie Moore mar Jeff Stubblefield - ch: Brook

Bakersfield Calif - Barbara did enclose address and phone numbers. At this time, I was going through a divorce, and although I wanted the divorce, it was still quite traumatic. I am sorely afraid that I didn't get back to anyone as I shoud have.
3.Betty Jean Moore Williams (twin)
Pass Christain, Miss
4. Bobby Dean Moore "Skip" (twin)
Rialto, Calif
5. Darrell Francis Moore
Newark, Calif
6. Paul DeWayne Moore
Pacific Grove, Calif
7. Barbara Ann Moore Hutchins Heald
Buttonwillow, Calif
8. 1/2 brother - Donald Leroy Stigner - father Don Stigner
Rialto, Calif

These are my children by my 1st husband, Joseph Ralph Hutchins
1. Bryan DeWayne Hutchins b 28 Aug 1965 Has one daughter - Laura Breyan Hutchins b 22 Aug 1989
2. Valerie Marshalle Hutchins Kenyan Hutchins b 7 Feb 1967 has one son Nickalas Allen Klien b 3 Aug 1987
3. Joseph Mark Hutchins b 14 Oct 1971

My present husband Harold Lester Heald b 10 Jul 1036 Colo

Marshall John Francis b KY 10 May 1885 d 10 Nov 1974 Bakersfield CA mar 1st Nancy E Phillips dau of Lewis Ancil & Laura Louisa (Lewty) Pace Phillips. Mar 2nd Pearl Lee Sharp
Nancy & Marshall Francis Children
1. Bulah Beatrice Francis Moore b 1910 d 2 Nov 1966 Bakersfield Calif
2. Hazel Larella Francis Moore Stigner b AR 11 Apr 1912 d 27 Mar 1976 Bakersfield Calif
3. Juanita Pauline Francis Webb b OK 4 Jan 1917 d 26 Jul 1947 dBakersfield Calif mar Eugene Webb.
( I would love to have any information on this Francis Family. I know of four brothers, Marshall John, (mar Nancy E Phillips my grandmother's sister) Bud, Lee & Earl Eugene Francis ( mar Nina Elverta Adcock my Mother's sister.). Odessa, Aunt Mimi (Nina's) daughter gave Marshall John & Earl Eugene's father as John Francis, & Earl's mother as Leah or Leta Mae.)

No comments: