Tuesday, December 28, 2010

You're welcome

To whoever decides to use this information: It is fine with me. It is okay to use it, to copy it, to put it on your site.That doesn't bother me. It does bother me when you change my user name and password to lock me out of my site. I have worked on gathering this info since the early 1980s. I have put a lot of time, and money, into this. That's okay. I enjoyed every minute of it (almost). This can be copied, saved, and used. On your site, I don't even care whether or not my name is mentioned, So, although I probably do have some idea of who you are, I would appreciate it if you copy and use what you want, and leave my site so that I can also use it. In fact, maybe you will want any other information I have, or find in the future.

Go with God.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My name is Linda Roland Wendling. I am the daughter of Alphus Ragsdale Roland and Lucille Alvina Wyatt of Amarillo, Texas. My grandfather was Charles Francis Roland. I know so little about my family as my Dad, Al, was killed in WWII just two weeks after I was born. Could you help me to connect with any remaining Roland family members? Sincerely, Linda Wendling, Haxtun CO